Thursday 9 June 2011

Save money on water!

So many people love to drink bottled water! Me included! You won't find me without a bottle!
It's really great.. !
But here's the thing.. Add up all the money you spend on bottled water in a year? Or even a month?
Depending on what water you buy and how often it would probably differ, but let's assume you buy one small bottle of water a day. That's about 50p a day.. That's £182! 
I bet you could do alot with that! I know I could! :)

So I've just come across a great way to stop this craze! 
Not only is bottled water expensive, but it's SO bad for the environment! It takes so much oil to produce the bottles, and so long to decompose if it's not recycled! Even with recycling, it takes about 17 bottles to make ONE new bottle! Not to mention that apparently tap water is more filtered than mineral water! Shocked? I was!
So here comes the new invention! 
The bobble water bottle!

The stylish new bottle comes in different sizes and colours, and it has it's own water filter inside. You can fill it up with tap water and on the go, and have fresh water that's probably healthier!


At just $9.95 for a 550ml bottle, that's only £6

The filters are $6.95, which is about £4.20!

:)
I love it, and am definitely investing in one of them!
Check out http://www.waterbobble.com/!


2 comments:

Melanie (The Style Notebook) said...

Hey! I dislike cooking but I know I have to learn how to cook well for myself eventually, and your blog definitely makes it look fun and not-to-difficult. Definitely following!

Follow back if you want ;) thenotebookofstyle.blogspot.com

Amber said...

I tend to just drink tap water because bottled water is so expensive. This bottle with the built in filter is a very clever idea.